Ritz Crackers - Inside of box-1 package was open
Hi...in the box of Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers one of the packages was open, and the top part of the package was crushed.It appears that the crackers got stuck to the sealant used to close the plastic (pretty gross looking!).....I don't want anything I just wanted to let your quality control to be aware!
This was the Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers ...exp date August 22, 2014 the proof of purchase # 0 44000 03118 3 like I said I don't want anything and I buy Ritz all the time but this was kind of surprising when I opened the box!Thank You!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "Crackers are more of a powder. Also found one that looks like a roach lag sticking out the side. I will see if I can find anyone to determine what..."
- "I received the First State Quarters of the US Collectors Map, as advertised on TV in 2008 and the first five commemorative state quarters were a "bonus" with it, along..."
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."
- "Bad service in the store 243 falmouth Rd, hyannis Ma 02601 , my family come to florida and im waiting like 1 one for one order, that suck..."
- "Placed orde 4/11/16 paid for it immediately was supposed to have express shipping order arrived weeks layer i ordered earrings they sent me a ring they refuse to correct..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "I have asthma induced COPD (and am currently in the middle of one of the worst asthma attacks I have had to date), and have been actively trying to purchase..."