Ritz Crackers - Inside of box-1 package was open
Hi...in the box of Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers one of the packages was open, and the top part of the package was crushed.It appears that the crackers got stuck to the sealant used to close the plastic (pretty gross looking!).....I don't want anything I just wanted to let your quality control to be aware!
This was the Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers ...exp date August 22, 2014 the proof of purchase # 0 44000 03118 3 like I said I don't want anything and I buy Ritz all the time but this was kind of surprising when I opened the box!Thank You!12817c07 review #480668
You may also like
- "It was one of the 2 for $1 bags, but it was still supposed to be 1&1/8 oz (31.8g) in there. I could hear the rustle of a couple..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Walmart across Concord Mills, Concord, NC 28269 12/03/14 Finding expired Great Value Yogurt. Brought to the attention of manager on 11/23/14,. pictures taken and shown to employees. Checked on next..."
- "In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are..."
- "Coach & Carriage auto body performed extremely poorly on a recent repair. They came to me highly recommended by a trusted family member, and they very unfortunately delivered inept and..."
- "What gives Bob's drivers the right to think that they can leave their trash from a delivery in the Street....Bob needs to teach his people about respect.On Sept 4 they..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "we were ripped off by this unprofessional company, at first they would send us the wrong things and over charge for stuff we did not order then they would claim..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."