Ritz Crackers - Inside of box-1 package was open
Hi...in the box of Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers one of the packages was open, and the top part of the package was crushed.It appears that the crackers got stuck to the sealant used to close the plastic (pretty gross looking!).....I don't want anything I just wanted to let your quality control to be aware!
This was the Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers ...exp date August 22, 2014 the proof of purchase # 0 44000 03118 3 like I said I don't want anything and I buy Ritz all the time but this was kind of surprising when I opened the box!Thank You!10a29d9a review #480668
You may also like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart. I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product. This company has many different companys which should..."
- "Ok. So my boyfriend bought me a coach purse for Christmas that was absolutely gorgeous but it was a cream color and i knew it would get dirty very easily...."
- "I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."