Ritz Crackers - Inside of box-1 package was open
Hi...in the box of Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers one of the packages was open, and the top part of the package was crushed.It appears that the crackers got stuck to the sealant used to close the plastic (pretty gross looking!).....I don't want anything I just wanted to let your quality control to be aware!
This was the Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers ...exp date August 22, 2014 the proof of purchase # 0 44000 03118 3 like I said I don't want anything and I buy Ritz all the time but this was kind of surprising when I opened the box!Thank You!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I love Ritz crackers but this box I bought is extra salty I can't eat them slow down the salt down I never had a salty box..."
- "I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "Bad service in the store 243 falmouth Rd, hyannis Ma 02601 , my family come to florida and im waiting like 1 one for one order, that suck..."
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."
- "I received the First State Quarters of the US Collectors Map, as advertised on TV in 2008 and the first five commemorative state quarters were a "bonus" with it, along..."
- "Due to age & some disability wife & I rarely go out to dinner. We have been ordering take out at local restaurants. This is the third time I have..."
- "Upon noticing a small crack in my windshield, less than 3" which is covered under a free repair I notified my insurance. As the day progressed I noticed that this..."
- "To start I ordered 2 wigs on Dec 31 by Jan 12th had not heard anything therefore I emailed the company and this is the response I received:Dear Customer, We just..."