2.0

I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no crisps in them!

I find this completely unacceptable and would be very grateful for a speedy response from ritz customer care line. I wouldn't mind so much but I can get air for free when I go outside I don't need to pay for it especially when I really fancy having them to try, this has made me not want to purchase this product again as this is the third bag in the same day, I returned the other two to the store but kept this one in order to use as proof for my complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Your picture is worthless evidence since it's impossible to tell if anything is in it.Also, you're an *** for buying this stuff if you weren't able to tell at the store that there was nothing in it.

Are you trolling?Try harder next time.