I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no crisps in them!
I find this completely unacceptable and would be very grateful for a speedy response from ritz customer care line. I wouldn't mind so much but I can get air for free when I go outside I don't need to pay for it especially when I really fancy having them to try, this has made me not want to purchase this product again as this is the third bag in the same day, I returned the other two to the store but kept this one in order to use as proof for my complaint.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Crisp And Thin Cream Cheese And Onion Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My family loves ritz crackers and the last box we got. the sleeves were short some crackers, it was full of air. We compared them to the last sleeve of..."
- "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..."
- "Me too! You look at them and they turn to dust! We like crackers as snacks on a daily basis. I quit buying Ritz years ago because of this...thought I..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."