Ritz Crackers - Bag of air

217 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews

I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no crisps in them!

I find this completely unacceptable and would be very grateful for a speedy response from ritz customer care line. I wouldn't mind so much but I can get air for free when I go outside I don't need to pay for it especially when I really fancy having them to try, this has made me not want to purchase this product again as this is the third bag in the same day, I returned the other two to the store but kept this one in order to use as proof for my complaint.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ritz Crisp And Thin Cream Cheese And Onion Crackers
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #699924

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ritz Crackers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
217 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15, 2015 #1034208

Your picture is worthless evidence since it's impossible to tell if anything is in it. Also, you're an *** for buying this stuff if you weren't able to tell at the store that there was nothing in it. Are you trolling? Try harder next time.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ritz Crackers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ritz Crackers.
Filing a new complaint about
×