I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no crisps in them!
I find this completely unacceptable and would be very grateful for a speedy response from ritz customer care line. I wouldn't mind so much but I can get air for free when I go outside I don't need to pay for it especially when I really fancy having them to try, this has made me not want to purchase this product again as this is the third bag in the same day, I returned the other two to the store but kept this one in order to use as proof for my complaint.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Crisp And Thin Cream Cheese And Onion Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me too! You look at them and they turn to dust! We like crackers as snacks on a daily basis. I quit buying Ritz years ago because of this...thought I..."
- "Gross . The ones at the begining of tge the package were fine. But old crusty peanut butter ,were on the onestowards the end of two packages of our..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."