I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no crisps in them!

I find this completely unacceptable and would be very grateful for a speedy response from ritz customer care line. I wouldn't mind so much but I can get air for free when I go outside I don't need to pay for it especially when I really fancy having them to try, this has made me not want to purchase this product again as this is the third bag in the same day, I returned the other two to the store but kept this one in order to use as proof for my complaint.

Review about: Ritz Crisp And Thin Cream Cheese And Onion Crackers.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

Your picture is worthless evidence since it's impossible to tell if anything is in it.Also, you're an *** for buying this stuff if you weren't able to tell at the store that there was nothing in it.

Are you trolling?Try harder next time.