Ritz Crackers - Broken/Crumbled crackers upon opening package
We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week.It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a HUGE problem.
I will sometimes only get 4-5 out of a sleeve that aren't broken. At first I thought it was just a specific shipment - but it is a consistent issue! Something has changed - shipping company, carrier, etc. the packaging is the same as always and I never have had this problem until the past year.
So, whatever it is... it needs to be fixed!
It is extremely annoying.I am on the *** of buying no more and moving to a different cracker all together.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the..."
- "Open the sleeve, they look nice. When you touch them they fall into pieces and you can't do anything with them. I'm going to return them to make..."
- "I found what looks like a ball( shape ) of flavor seasoning, about the size of a quarter, that didn't break down and coat the chips. i cut it in..."
- "Nikkie had her annual check-up April 2015 with dental cleaning. I request X-rays, concerned that internal organs maybe compromised by fatty tumors along her chest. Following her visit..."
- "Wow! I just ordered flowers from this place " Flowers from you " more like dead flowers and Customer service from ***! The 1st picture is what ordered the 2nd..."
- "I placed an online at 2:45 a.m and the delivery service does not close until 4 a.m. I was outside my apartment building (because my phone is currently broken) for..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."