Ritz Crackers - Broken/Crumbled crackers upon opening package
We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week.It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a HUGE problem.
I will sometimes only get 4-5 out of a sleeve that aren't broken. At first I thought it was just a specific shipment - but it is a consistent issue! Something has changed - shipping company, carrier, etc. the packaging is the same as always and I never have had this problem until the past year.
So, whatever it is... it needs to be fixed!
It is extremely annoying.I am on the *** of buying no more and moving to a different cracker all together.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the..."
- "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Found bone in Kung Pao chicken at Farragut location...."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "This only gets better!!!!!! On Oct 18th 2014 I found a 2003 Freightliner that belonged to a REAL GREAT HUMAN BEING. The SOB had titled this truckin his wifes name..."