the crackers break as soon as you open the package ,and you cant put noting on the crackers because they are mostly broken , it makes it very hard to enjoy them #on it is box 02oct5az202 23:17 it was hint of salt net wt13.7oz ,nabibsco ritz roasted vegetable 15nov15ae271 16:17

and the nabisco ritz roasted vegetable are doing the same thing , breaking when i open package,I hold the package in my hand and they are just falling apart ,both crackers are very very good but just don't like them falling apart my email is papa67002@aol.com pleases get back to me soon you can

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of nabisco ritz roasted vegetable crackers from Ritz Crackers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was break. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Same thing has been happening to me I'm very upset bought several boxes on sale, almost all crackers break before getting anything on them.