2.5

For the past several months, the Ritz crackers are crumbs, not crackers. They are crumbs before they even make it out of the package.

What's going on??? Is this a cost saving move? Is there anything that can be done? Is this a matter of storage?

Is this caused from Global Warming? Is there a date range that the product has been affected? Is there a way to find out where product not affected has been shipped? How can I get a refund?

How am I supposed to write 100 words on this ? I think stating the problem with a product should be sufficient.

Why is this site requiring at least 100 words? Ridiculous!!!

Review about: Ritz Crackers Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Ritz crackers falls apart as soon as you touch it.

Comments

I have just noticed this. I buy the Ritz Everything crackers and lately they just crumble. But I have noticed that all the crackers don't face the same way, it must be a quality control issue.

I’m through buying Ritz crumbs. It seems half of every packet of crackers is nothing but crumbs.

I no longer think they are worth the price.

In essence you are only getting half a box of crackers. The last two boxes I bought were purchased at different stores, but a third to half of every cracker was nothing but crumbs.

I don't understand .I bought 2 boxes of ritz crackers.They just crumbled This is ridiculous.They are not cheap...They had to change something on the recipe..Very upset.

to Lori #1407050

I am not buying your crackers anymore. I don’t want to pay for crumbs and that is what they are when we try to eat them