Ritz Crackers - Crumble
I am not sure what has changed with your Ritz crackers but they seem to crumble extremely easy.I have never had this happen but for the last few months it has.
It is really annoying. When we open the packages they just fall apart. That is great if you are going to put them on soup but if you are going to top them with something and they are falling apart it is not good. What ever was changed should be changed back.
I buy boxes of Ritz 6 at a time and will have to consider some other sort of cracker if this continues.Please fix this issue we love Ritz Crackers.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "Me too! You look at them and they turn to dust! We like crackers as snacks on a daily basis. I quit buying Ritz years ago because of this...thought I..."
- "I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis. Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."