Ritz Crackers - Crumble
I am not sure what has changed with your Ritz crackers but they seem to crumble extremely easy.I have never had this happen but for the last few months it has.
It is really annoying. When we open the packages they just fall apart. That is great if you are going to put them on soup but if you are going to top them with something and they are falling apart it is not good. What ever was changed should be changed back.
I buy boxes of Ritz 6 at a time and will have to consider some other sort of cracker if this continues.Please fix this issue we love Ritz Crackers.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis. Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from..."
- "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..."
- "I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Blurb.comAll trades have tricks that keep the novice in the dark, like an easy mark. Blurb is particularly deceptive because they dazzle you into selecting gorgeous 'Art Book, Large Landscape'..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."