Featured Not resolved

Good Morning,

I am not sure what has changed with your Ritz crackers but they seem to crumble extremely easy.I have never had this happen but for the last few months it has.

It is really annoying. When we open the packages they just fall apart. That is great if you are going to put them on soup but if you are going to top them with something and they are falling apart it is not good. What ever was changed should be changed back.

I buy boxes of Ritz 6 at a time and will have to consider some other sort of cracker if this continues.Please fix this issue we love Ritz Crackers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of consistency and crumbs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ritz crackers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Ritz Crackers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments