Featured Not resolved

Good Morning,

I am not sure what has changed with your Ritz crackers but they seem to crumble extremely easy.I have never had this happen but for the last few months it has.

It is really annoying. When we open the packages they just fall apart. That is great if you are going to put them on soup but if you are going to top them with something and they are falling apart it is not good. What ever was changed should be changed back.

I buy boxes of Ritz 6 at a time and will have to consider some other sort of cracker if this continues.Please fix this issue we love Ritz Crackers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of consistency and crumbs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ritz crackers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Ritz Crackers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ritz Crackers - Should change the name to Crumble Crackers Ritz Crackers "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...." Read more Ritz Crackers - Crackers Review from Denver, Colorado Ritz Crackers "Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way. This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Potato chips where stronger then Ritz cracker Ritz Crackers " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Original Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more