Castaic, California
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Good Morning,

I am not sure what has changed with your Ritz crackers but they seem to crumble extremely easy.I have never had this happen but for the last few months it has.

It is really annoying. When we open the packages they just fall apart. That is great if you are going to put them on soup but if you are going to top them with something and they are falling apart it is not good. What ever was changed should be changed back.

I buy boxes of Ritz 6 at a time and will have to consider some other sort of cracker if this continues.Please fix this issue we love Ritz Crackers.

Review about: Ritz Crackers.

I didn't like: Consistency, Crumbs.

Review #720361 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $18
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ritz Crackers Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...." Read more Ritz Crackers - Potato chips where stronger then Ritz cracker Ritz Crackers " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Whole Wheat Crackers Ritz Crackers "I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis. Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from..." Read more Review about Ritz Crackers Original from Asheboro, North Carolina Ritz Crackers "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more