Open the sleeve, they look nice. When you touch them they fall into pieces and you can't do anything with them. I'm going to return them to make a point, but this has to be something to do with an added or missing ingredient. I don't think it's because they're thinner based on looking at them.

That gets me wondering, are they safe to eat?

Take the challenge: Try to pull one out without it breaking apart. My family did and we all had a laugh.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ritz Crackers were broken and package inside was torn. Ritz Crackers "I opened a box of Ritz Crackers and the crackers inside were mostly crushed and one package was torn on the side (see photos). What was even more strange, was..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Ritz Crackers Review from Gulf Breeze, Florida Ritz Crackers "I just bought a box of ritz crackers yesterday 10/16/15.. They are just the plain ones but they had peanut butter on them!!!!!!!! I'm so not ok with it!!!!..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge! Ritz Crackers "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more