I've been purchasing your crackers for years. Recently, I've notice that they are "CRUMBLIG" when taking them out of the package.

It been experienced with purchases from Costco, Winco or Stater Bros. I have not experienced the "CRUMBLING" when I purchase Saltine crackers! Thought you'd like to know my experience. I do realize that improper handling of your product by retailers can cause this.

Have a nice day and if you wish to contact me you can do so @ jjsliss@aol.com. I'm not able to send this message to you because my details are too short.

I don't understand why you would require a minimum of 100 words to raise a concern and contact you? If I can't get a response I will be discontinuing purchasing your product and relay my experience to friends and family!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ritz Crackers Crackers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 12.

Comments

h.kitchener

It's all part of Nabisco's concern for your well-being. They now intentionally make their crackers crumble upon exit from the packaging in an attempt to save you the trouble of masticating their product----it's ready to go on their way to your stomach!

Why make the effort to chew a cracker when it's already half-done for you? Way to go Nabisco.