I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled.The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when I tried to pick them up.
I was hoping it was just a bad sleeve but the crackers in all the others sleeves fell apart as well. I was left with a bunch of crumbs and pieces. I just wanted to put some peanut butter on them but that wasn't happening.
I don't want to buy another box and have this mess again so I'll go with a different brand next time.I included some pictures of when I first opened a package and shortly after trying to pick up a few (very gingerly).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- "I bought three 13.7 oz boxes of Snowflake Ritz Crackers for my Holiday entertaining. Much to my disappointment I couldn't use half of them due to the design they..."
- "My GE dishwasher (about $1,000 price) leaves a residue of (liquid) dishwasher detergent after each dish washing. It was that way since I bough it, and the warranty repair did..."
- "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..."
- "I'm at Walmart and about to pay for my items and my card is not working. I have had this card for almost 3 years and mind you I use..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."