Pretoria, Gauteng

I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled.The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when I tried to pick them up.

I was hoping it was just a bad sleeve but the crackers in all the others sleeves fell apart as well. I was left with a bunch of crumbs and pieces. I just wanted to put some peanut butter on them but that wasn't happening.

I don't want to buy another box and have this mess again so I'll go with a different brand next time.I included some pictures of when I first opened a package and shortly after trying to pick up a few (very gingerly).

Review about: Ritz Crackers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1221492

I doubt the company has anything to do with how the product is handled within an individual store. Complain about the supermarket and its minimum wage shelf stockers.

Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge! Ritz Crackers "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..." Read more Ritz Crackers Original Crackers Review from Leicester, England Ritz Crackers "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..." Read more Ritz Crackers Hint Of Salt Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I normally am not a person to complain. I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was..." Read more Ritz Crackers Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more