I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled.The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when I tried to pick them up.
I was hoping it was just a bad sleeve but the crackers in all the others sleeves fell apart as well. I was left with a bunch of crumbs and pieces. I just wanted to put some peanut butter on them but that wasn't happening.
I don't want to buy another box and have this mess again so I'll go with a different brand next time.I included some pictures of when I first opened a package and shortly after trying to pick up a few (very gingerly).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I just bought a box of ritz crackers yesterday 10/16/15.. They are just the plain ones but they had peanut butter on them!!!!!!!! I'm so not ok with it!!!!..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy & companies has BED BUGS and TERMITES in their 1343 n martel ave, LA building. The sick old lady tenant called them about BED BUGS..."
- "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..."
- "I am a very skeptic person when it comes to online shopping and after considering it for months, I finally decided to place an order with Rosegal and I have..."