I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled.The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when I tried to pick them up.

I was hoping it was just a bad sleeve but the crackers in all the others sleeves fell apart as well. I was left with a bunch of crumbs and pieces. I just wanted to put some peanut butter on them but that wasn't happening.

I don't want to buy another box and have this mess again so I'll go with a different brand next time.I included some pictures of when I first opened a package and shortly after trying to pick up a few (very gingerly).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ritz crackers crackers. Ritz Crackers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1221492

I doubt the company has anything to do with how the product is handled within an individual store. Complain about the supermarket and its minimum wage shelf stockers.