New Bedford, Massachusetts
Featured Not resolved

I've been buying ritz crackers for years .But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale.

But I continue to buy them but after what happen to me the other day . I have enough. I went to price rite in the north end of New Bedford on Hataway street . The crackers where crumble and something brown was on a couple of packs.

I always buy the family size.

I always paid at least 300 dollars for the small box so I fiquare for another 2dollars I will just buy the family size.Here a picture of my cracker that I throw away cause I was scared to eat them

Review about: Ritz Crackers.

I liked: Old ritz crackers that held together.

I didn't like: Yuck.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $5
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Stahlstown, Pennsylvania, United States #1301848

An opinion, right there you can see the freakin picture!

As a loyal customer my issue was never resolve. Never heard anything from company. What a shame.

Hopefully when our savior Trump is named king, he'll swiftly make everything free for us, because having to do all this complaining to get our freebies is just is just BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

to Anonymous #1163257

Really cause it doesn't have nothing to do with trump.It about buying ritz cracker and opening only to cracker that we couldn't eat.

I have never ever complained before. So maybe u have been one to complain to receive free stuff . But I don't work like that.

I brought the ritz cracker and I expect not to find my cracker to be full of brown stuff on them.Get a life

to Anonymous Santa Monica, California, United States #1181757

Savior???King???!!!!

I mean, I like trump and I do wish he'll be our next president but to call him a savior & a king!!???

No, I don't think so.He ain't God!!

You stole this picture from another report.

to Anonymous #1164577

Please show me picture from the other report.