Ritz Crackers - Disappointed again
I've been buying ritz crackers for years .But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale.
But I continue to buy them but after what happen to me the other day . I have enough. I went to price rite in the north end of New Bedford on Hataway street . The crackers where crumble and something brown was on a couple of packs.
I always buy the family size.
I always paid at least 300 dollars for the small box so I fiquare for another 2dollars I will just buy the family size.Here a picture of my cracker that I throw away cause I was scared to eat them
More Review Details
What I liked
- Old ritz crackers that held together
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..."
- "Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way. This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out..."
- "Me too! You look at them and they turn to dust! We like crackers as snacks on a daily basis. I quit buying Ritz years ago because of this...thought I..."
- "Not at all happy with the 3 square casserole dishes i use them infrequently the green one i had to throw away totally cracked, the cranberry one is..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."