Ritz Crackers - Disappointed again

102 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews

I've been buying ritz crackers for years .But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale.

But I continue to buy them but after what happen to me the other day . I have enough. I went to price rite in the north end of New Bedford on Hataway street . The crackers where crumble and something brown was on a couple of packs.

I always buy the family size.

I always paid at least 300 dollars for the small box so I fiquare for another 2dollars I will just buy the family size.Here a picture of my cracker that I throw away cause I was scared to eat them

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Old ritz crackers that held together
  • What I disliked

Ritz Crackers
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #794827 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ritz Crackers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
102 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 22 #1162900

As a loyal customer my issue was never resolve. Never heard anything from company. What a shame.

0 0 Reply

Feb 22 #1115693

Hopefully when our savior Trump is named king, he'll swiftly make everything free for us, because having to do all this complaining to get our freebies is just is just BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

0 2 Reply

May 23 #1163257

Really cause it doesn't have nothing to do with trump. It about buying ritz cracker and opening only to cracker that we couldn't eat. I have never ever complained before. So maybe u have been one to complain to receive free stuff . But I don't work like that. I brought the ritz cracker and I expect not to find my cracker to be full of brown stuff on them. Get a life

1 1 Reply

Jul 06 #1181757 Santa Monica, California, United States

Savior??? King???!!!! I mean, I like trump and I do wish he'll be our next president but to call him a savior & a king!!??? No, I don't think so. He ain't God!!

0 0 Reply

Feb 21 #1115556

You stole this picture from another report.

2 1 Reply

May 25 #1164577

Please show me picture from the other report.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ritz Crackers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ritz Crackers.
Filing a new complaint about
×