Ritz Crackers - Disappointed again
I've been buying ritz crackers for years .But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale.
But I continue to buy them but after what happen to me the other day . I have enough. I went to price rite in the north end of New Bedford on Hataway street . The crackers where crumble and something brown was on a couple of packs.
I always buy the family size.
I always paid at least 300 dollars for the small box so I fiquare for another 2dollars I will just buy the family size.Here a picture of my cracker that I throw away cause I was scared to eat them
More Review Details
What I liked
- Old ritz crackers that held together
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Gross . The ones at the begining of tge the package were fine. But old crusty peanut butter ,were on the onestowards the end of two packages of our..."
- "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..."
- "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..."
- "Not at all happy with the 3 square casserole dishes i use them infrequently the green one i had to throw away totally cracked, the cranberry one is..."
- "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."