Ritz Crackers - Disappointed again
I've been buying ritz crackers for years .But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale.
But I continue to buy them but after what happen to me the other day . I have enough. I went to price rite in the north end of New Bedford on Hataway street . The crackers where crumble and something brown was on a couple of packs.
I always buy the family size.
I always paid at least 300 dollars for the small box so I fiquare for another 2dollars I will just buy the family size.Here a picture of my cracker that I throw away cause I was scared to eat them
More Review Details
What I liked
- Old ritz crackers that held together
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found what looks like a ball( shape ) of flavor seasoning, about the size of a quarter, that didn't break down and coat the chips. i cut it in..."
- " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..."
- "Me too! You look at them and they turn to dust! We like crackers as snacks on a daily basis. I quit buying Ritz years ago because of this...thought I..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Not at all happy with the 3 square casserole dishes i use them infrequently the green one i had to throw away totally cracked, the cranberry one is..."
- "Tv is 2 years old good thing i was home left bottom corner started to smolder almost like it would catch on fire if left u noticed ..."
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."