Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge!
I am absolutely disgusted.My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this".
There is a gross sludge that looks like peanut butter inside the whole package of the crackers. I checked the rest of the sealed packages and they all have it to differing degrees. If I had a child with a peanut allergy I probably would have freaked (although it does not smell like peanut butter).
I called Nabisco and they told me- which sounded like a person reciting, "This can sometimes happen when salt oil and cracker crumbs get caught up during the production process and get into the packaging." What else gets into the packaging!? What about quality control!!
These are produced now in Mexico.
I think it is about time they bring production back to the USA- their standards are obviously NOT the same!Nabisco just lost a customer!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "3 out of 4 of my sealed box of Ritz were open in the box! They didn't even have the little ridges showing it was ever sealed! So I get..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."