Featured Not resolved

I am absolutely disgusted.My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this".

There is a gross sludge that looks like peanut butter inside the whole package of the crackers. I checked the rest of the sealed packages and they all have it to differing degrees. If I had a child with a peanut allergy I probably would have freaked (although it does not smell like peanut butter).

I called Nabisco and they told me- which sounded like a person reciting, "This can sometimes happen when salt oil and cracker crumbs get caught up during the production process and get into the packaging." What else gets into the packaging!? What about quality control!!

These are produced now in Mexico.

I think it is about time they bring production back to the USA- their standards are obviously NOT the same!Nabisco just lost a customer!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ballston Spa, New York, United States #1345427

produced in Mexico! Oh my God! Another reason to build the wall.

Do you always get this angry over...crackers.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1185245

I'm sure Nabisco will never rest at night again now that they've lost you as a customer.

Sherman, Illinois, United States #1182527

This just happened to me and my boyfriend!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1181604

Salt oil and cracker crumbs in the packaging? Omg...how could that happen.