Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge!

49 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews

I am absolutely disgusted.My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this".

There is a gross sludge that looks like peanut butter inside the whole package of the crackers. I checked the rest of the sealed packages and they all have it to differing degrees. If I had a child with a peanut allergy I probably would have freaked (although it does not smell like peanut butter).

I called Nabisco and they told me- which sounded like a person reciting, "This can sometimes happen when salt oil and cracker crumbs get caught up during the production process and get into the packaging." What else gets into the packaging!? What about quality control!!

These are produced now in Mexico.

I think it is about time they bring production back to the USA- their standards are obviously NOT the same!Nabisco just lost a customer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
49 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 14 #1185245 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I'm sure Nabisco will never rest at night again now that they've lost you as a customer.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ritz Crackers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ritz Crackers.
Filing a new complaint about
×