I am so disappointed with my last few boxes of Ritz...they crumble in the sleeve and cannot be used with Dip or cheese.I need a spoon to eat the sleeve I just opened.

This is my final box of Ritz and I will share my opinion with my friends. I have also noticed the quality of the packaging has been cheapened. The box is very flimsy.

I imagine the company has saved money with their new recipe and packaging but their "cost cutting" will catch up to them when consumers no longer purchase their product.I am a very disappointed consumer and will not purchase Ritz crackers again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments