while I was eating them found something in my crackers that continued to get worse as I went through the sleeve. Not very appetizing.

I am a regular customer these were bought at the Meijers grocery in Valley Station Ky. I found a small place that looked like a burn place, I threw it in the garbage then another, and another and about ever couple of crackers it become worse.. I have saved the sleeve and the box. Here is a picture of the box with code and the cracker where I found the worse one.

Your attention to this would be most helpful and possibly reduce the chances of some one getting sick. Maybe more attention to your quality.

Sam Jones

Louisville, Ky.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 17.

Comments

Ritz Crumbles.... Should be the new name of the crackers.

I was just discussing this at work and one of my older colleagues noticed the same thing. For a few moments I thought I just got a bad batch, but after reading most of these comments I understand it is a company issue not the store of which I purchased the product. Shame on you Ritz/Nabisco!!! How could you do this to all of your loyal customers?

Why would you sell a product that crumbles? Crackers are NOT suppose to crumble when you add a topping of any kind especially a creme or soft cheese, WOW... is all I can say. Once a mistake...

Twice a fool! Bye Ritz/Nabisco, You won't get me twice. I hope that $3 helps you correct the problem, because it is that....

A Problem. SMH