Hyannis, Massachusetts

Hi...in the box of Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers one of the packages was open, and the top part of the package was crushed.It appears that the crackers got stuck to the sealant used to close the plastic (pretty gross looking!).....I don't want anything I just wanted to let your quality control to be aware!

Related: Ritz Crackers - Not complete box of crackers

This was the Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers ...exp date August 22, 2014 the proof of purchase # 0 44000 03118 3 like I said I don't want anything and I buy Ritz all the time but this was kind of surprising when I opened the box!Thank You!

Review about: Crackers Box.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

notgivingit
Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #799474

if you don't want anything and really wanted to let them know why would you complain here a public forum instead of contacting them directly?

Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge! Ritz Crackers "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..." Read more Ritz Crackers Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Review Ritz Crackers "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..." Read more Ritz Crackers Original Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more