Featured Not resolved

Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK??On the second stack I opened, I got ONE (1) solid cracker out of it.

The more I searched for a second "solid cracker" the more crumbs formed... forcing me to move them to a zip-lock baggie. I ate on the crumbs to start regretting the purchase....PERIOD... Not only are they all crumbs there is NO BACON flavor what so ever....

Mine were Black Pepper flavor. And I don't like pepper. I also bought a box of "Original Ritz" at the same time....They were GREAT!!! No problems, what so ever!!

So who would have thought you would have to go on-line and read a review on a company I have grown up with?? I trusted Ritz and now I trust they are going to make it Right.

Needless to say Ritz "stick with what you know".ORIGINAL RITZ

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality and pricing" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $375. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ritz bacon flavored crackers from Ritz Crackers was weak flavor , but reviewer liked old ritz. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments