Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK??On the second stack I opened, I got ONE (1) solid cracker out of it.

The more I searched for a second "solid cracker" the more crumbs formed... forcing me to move them to a zip-lock baggie. I ate on the crumbs to start regretting the purchase....PERIOD... Not only are they all crumbs there is NO BACON flavor what so ever....

Mine were Black Pepper flavor. And I don't like pepper. I also bought a box of "Original Ritz" at the same time....They were GREAT!!! No problems, what so ever!!

So who would have thought you would have to go on-line and read a review on a company I have grown up with?? I trusted Ritz and now I trust they are going to make it Right.

Needless to say Ritz "stick with what you know".ORIGINAL RITZ

Review about: Ritz Bacon Flavored Crackers.

I liked: Old ritz.

I didn't like: Weak flavor and too crumbly.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss bad quality and pricing / $375
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.