I have long been a fan of Ritz Crackers.In my opinion nothing could come close to that wonderful Flavor baked to perfection.

I thought the last box I bought though was possibly a bad run at the factory, so I bought more at various other locations, before realizing this was no longer The recipe which made them famous."Everything Tastes Better On a Ritz", not anymore. They lack the original Flavor, they don't seem to be baked long enough, as they are not browned, and they crumble to easily, so forget about spreading them with anything. Another great product of the past destroyed by Modern Methods, outsourcing, and Corporate Greed.

Kudos to the Genius now running things over there or should I say now ruining things over there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of flavor and taste nor texture. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nabisco ritz crackers. Ritz Crackers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nabisco ritz crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments