I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the *** poor packaging first , then opened it and it looked like a kid slapped it together how do I know it's safe to eat, well I don't so it is now in the trash. Ok I have to put at least 100 words ok then I will add that I remember back in the day having Ritz Crackers just the plain crackers was a treat for us and at that time they were good but now they crumble and taste like the smell of card board.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Decreased quantity
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "the crackers break as soon as you open the package ,and you cant put noting on the crackers because they are mostly broken , it makes it very hard to..."
- "I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled. The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- "IF you’re in a hurry, just watch the video https://youtu.be/SwRDVoFxK9A The rest is what led up to it. When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I am sick and tired of ordering flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com! I understand that substitutions are necessary at times; however, they should carry the theme as well as represent the..."
- "I found a Feathered forward style. I have not trusted anyone to cut my hair in over 20 years. I had no idea Super Cuts and other franchise places were..."
- "I have applied with your company, I have over 20 years experience. I changed my profession for a couple of years and am looking to get back into what I..."