Kansas, Oklahoma

I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the *** poor packaging first , then opened it and it looked like a kid slapped it together how do I know it's safe to eat, well I don't so it is now in the trash. Ok I have to put at least 100 words ok then I will add that I remember back in the day having Ritz Crackers just the plain crackers was a treat for us and at that time they were good but now they crumble and taste like the smell of card board.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants Ritz Crackers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was decreased quantity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Of course they don't taste an smell like that it's no longer American company anymore