3 out of 4 of my sealed box of Ritz were open in the box!They didn't even have the little ridges showing it was ever sealed!
So I get to a NFL party with crackers that are stale AND fall apart the second the touch the cheese ball. Never again! Not only that but every bag in the box had at least 1/4 of the crackers smashed.
I'll add a photo of one of the packages.What a waste of money this turned out to be!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Honey Wheat Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the..."
- "Open the sleeve, they look nice. When you touch them they fall into pieces and you can't do anything with them. I'm going to return them to make..."
- "I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."