I love Ritz crackers.Understatement.
If there are none left, I feel like the pantry is empty. That should say how much I want them around.
Since your bacon variety came out, and now with the regular crackers, I've bought several boxes where the individual packages inside are not sealed or it has been pinched to the one next to it. Some have been a little stale, others they were ok. There have also been occasions where the crackers are crumbling, just by touching them.
No use for those unless you'd be making pie crust.The latest is marked 19JAN16AG37 0625.
Thanks for any action taken.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Crumbly in the packet
- Unsealed packages
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled. The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when..."
- "Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way. This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out..."
- "I love your crackers. I eat them plain right out the sleave. But the last 2 family size boxes I purchased were over cooked.almost burnt. ..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."