I love Ritz crackers.Understatement.
If there are none left, I feel like the pantry is empty. That should say how much I want them around.
Since your bacon variety came out, and now with the regular crackers, I've bought several boxes where the individual packages inside are not sealed or it has been pinched to the one next to it. Some have been a little stale, others they were ok. There have also been occasions where the crackers are crumbling, just by touching them.
No use for those unless you'd be making pie crust.The latest is marked 19JAN16AG37 0625.
Thanks for any action taken.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Crumbly in the packet
- Unsealed packages
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought three 13.7 oz boxes of Snowflake Ritz Crackers for my Holiday entertaining. Much to my disappointment I couldn't use half of them due to the design they..."
- "I found what looks like a ball( shape ) of flavor seasoning, about the size of a quarter, that didn't break down and coat the chips. i cut it in..."
- "Was very disappointed with the packaging of the Ritz share pack I bought! When I opened the box most biscuits were broken. ..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."