I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker.I pulled on it and it pulled all the way across the cracker.
It was a piece of plastic! I'm glad I didn't *** into the cracker.
Obviously after seeing that, I didn't want to eat the cracker or any of the rest that were in the package and what were left in the box they all came in.See picture below.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Usually happy
What I disliked
- Plastic in cracker
- Reason of review:
- plastic piece in cracker
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Cream Cheese Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Crackers are more of a powder. Also found one that looks like a roach lag sticking out the side. I will see if I can find anyone to determine what..."
- "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..."
- "Noticed a new item at Costco recently, Ritz snack crackers with cheese. Used to enjoy these so I bought a case. I have only opened 2 so far..."
- "Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available. I was busted down to 2..."
- "Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson,..."
- "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."