I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker.I pulled on it and it pulled all the way across the cracker.
It was a piece of plastic! I'm glad I didn't *** into the cracker.
Obviously after seeing that, I didn't want to eat the cracker or any of the rest that were in the package and what were left in the box they all came in.See picture below.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Usually happy
What I disliked
- Plastic in cracker
- Reason of review:
- plastic piece in cracker
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Cream Cheese Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...."
- "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...."
- "Noticed a new item at Costco recently, Ritz snack crackers with cheese. Used to enjoy these so I bought a case. I have only opened 2 so far..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson,..."
- "Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available. I was busted down to 2..."
- "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..."