I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker.I pulled on it and it pulled all the way across the cracker.
It was a piece of plastic! I'm glad I didn't *** into the cracker.
Obviously after seeing that, I didn't want to eat the cracker or any of the rest that were in the package and what were left in the box they all came in.See picture below.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Usually happy
What I disliked
- Plastic in cracker
- Reason of review:
- plastic piece in cracker
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ritz Cream Cheese Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I one of your boxes of a Ritz crackers, about halfway through a sleeve of crackers, I found a substance between two crackers. I really hope that it was peanut..."
- "I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis. Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from..."
- "I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no..."
- "I signed up for one year for $29.99(ish) a month, which I had to set to auto pay. Fine... but I didn't get a bill for 2 months. ..."
- "Booked a King bed and showed up at three PM when I could check in and there were no King rooms clean or available. I was busted down to 2..."
- "Lawyer DeAnn Pladson of Fargo North Dakota illegally withheld stolen software, source code and financial information (all called Stolen Records) refusing to return the stolen records until I, Jon Tollefson,..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."