I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed 2 crackers stuck together with what looked and smelled like peanut butter (I refused to taste it)! My daughter has a peanut allergy thank god she didn't grab it and eat it! We love the product and only buy Ritz but this now scares me from using the product again!
- very mad mom
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Gross . The ones at the begining of tge the package were fine. But old crusty peanut butter ,were on the onestowards the end of two packages of our..."
- "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..."
- "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."