Ritz Crackers - Review

I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed 2 crackers stuck together with what looked and smelled like peanut butter (I refused to taste it)! My daughter has a peanut allergy thank god she didn't grab it and eat it! We love the product and only buy Ritz but this now scares me from using the product again!

- very mad mom

Britney Shockley

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ritz Crackers
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #696680 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ritz Crackers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11, 2015 #1046532

I'm in Indiana & just had a similar experience. Not as much as your cracker shows but just on one side of several of same sleeve. It doesn't smell like peanut butter. I'm thinking it is unbaked dough. Very disappointing though. Lack of standards. Will probably not buy Ritz anymore. Will buy Townhouse or other.

Sep 10, 2015 #1032202

Thank God you saw that, and she didn't eat it! My daughter has food allergies, too. I will always check these crackers from now on. Thanks for posting this, and God bless you and yours.

Sep 10, 2015 #1032208

Thank you and God bless to you and yours as well, yes she is one 1 1/2 so it would have been bad :( haven't heard from the company yet

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ritz Crackers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ritz Crackers.
Filing a new complaint about