Eatonton, Georgia
Featured on Google+

My family loves ritz crackers and the last box we got.the sleeves were short some crackers, it was full of air.

We compared them to the last sleeve of the last box we bought and it seems to be missing about 5 from each sleeve.I feel like i was robbed of my favorite cracker!

Review about: Crackers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

Hugh Jass

You say this product was not as described, but nowhere on the packaging does it describe the product as 4 full bags.It described a product weight.

Did you weigh the product, and did it come up short? You neglected to mention this crucial bit of info. You should quit smoking. It is bad for your health.

Newports especially.You are either black or in high school.

Ritz Crackers - Whole Wheat Crackers Ritz Crackers "I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis. Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Should change the name to Crumble Crackers Ritz Crackers "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...." Read more RITZ crackers now SUCK! Ritz Crackers "The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart. They taste like *** too. Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is..." Read more Review about Ritz Crackers from Gulf Breeze, Florida Ritz Crackers "I just bought a box of ritz crackers yesterday 10/16/15.. They are just the plain ones but they had peanut butter on them!!!!!!!! I'm so not ok with it!!!!..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more