Ritz Crackers - Review about Crackers from Rancho Cucamonga, California

418 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews

I am not happy with the box and stacks of crackers being smaller and the price being higher! The stacks of crackers are at least 1.5 to 2 inches shorter. ..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
418 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
nope

Feb 09, 2015 #943212

not only the price, but also the fact that almost all the crackers are crumbly and broken before I even open a sleeve. I know that might be the store's fault, too, but it never used to happen. Less quality, higher prices, less product. Looks like I'm switching to something else.

oldgalconsumer

Sep 25, 2014 #875210 Texas, United States

Buy store brand instead. I just bought a box of Great Value brand crackers yesterday after noticing the extra downsize on the Ritz. I wasn't sure if we would like them, but at least wanted to give them a try..... they are pretty good. I can't tell a whole lot of difference. I refuse to buy Ritz again. I think they went a little overboard this time with the downsizing. Now, they better not downsize my Blue Bell or, yuppppp..... my Spam.

Gran

Jul 31, 2014 #849102 Portland, Maine, United States

....the "Fresh Stacks" have fewer crackers in each package and the good old salty Ritz flavor seems to be less salty. I'll try some other brands before I spend this kind of money on smaller quantity and quality again.

Aaron

Jun 23, 2014 #831061 Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I'm right there with you I'm not happy at all about them "burning the candle at both ends" Smaller box and higher price. Doing that gives the impression of someone trying to pull something over on you. Ritz are VERY good crackers but I do not like the smaller box combined with higher price at all.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ritz Crackers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ritz Crackers.
Filing a new complaint about
×