Ritz Crackers - Review about Family Size Box Crackers from Fontana, California
I love your crackers. I eat them plain right out the sleave. But the last 2 family size boxes I purchased were over cooked.almost burnt.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Family Size Box Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I love Ritz crackers. Understatement. If there are none left, I feel like the pantry is empty. That should say how much I want them around. Since your bacon variety came..."
- "I one of your boxes of a Ritz crackers, about halfway through a sleeve of crackers, I found a substance between two crackers. I really hope that it was peanut..."
- "Crackers are more of a powder. Also found one that looks like a roach lag sticking out the side. I will see if I can find anyone to determine what..."
- "I have subscribed not once, not twice, but 3 different times over the past decade. Given.., the small little magazine gives out a lot of neat ideas, but when..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday, I order a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and paid extra for a card. Well this is what I got a..."
- "RadioShack started carrying the Kindle Fire HD. They ran an Ad for $10 for every $50 spent, with a small print (cannot combine coupons). The Sales Rep. capitalized on the..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."