I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8 crackers with a light brown soft substance on the edges of them, it almost looked like peanut butter but doesn't smell like peanut butter. I threw the whole box out, completely disgusting. Highly considering having the substance sent to a lab for further testing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers Original
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...."
- "I bought a 15 count box of Ritz creakers most of the 15 were already craked up one i got had something strange in it i am really upset ..."
- "I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "After opening one pack and eating about half of it, we noticed a rodent dropping in the pack. How appalling! We immediately stopped eating it. This was a recently purchased..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."