I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8 crackers with a light brown soft substance on the edges of them, it almost looked like peanut butter but doesn't smell like peanut butter. I threw the whole box out, completely disgusting. Highly considering having the substance sent to a lab for further testing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers Original
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was just about to take a *** out of a Ritz cream cheese cracker when I noticed something sticking out of the side of the cracker. I pulled on..."
- "Some green blobs kind of slimy on a couple of the crackers in the package kind of hard to explain..."
- "I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "After opening one pack and eating about half of it, we noticed a rodent dropping in the pack. How appalling! We immediately stopped eating it. This was a recently purchased..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."