I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8 crackers with a light brown soft substance on the edges of them, it almost looked like peanut butter but doesn't smell like peanut butter. I threw the whole box out, completely disgusting. Highly considering having the substance sent to a lab for further testing.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers Original
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...."
- "Crackers are more of a powder. Also found one that looks like a roach lag sticking out the side. I will see if I can find anyone to determine what..."
- "purchased a 13.7 oz box of ritz crackers from walmart east hills bakersfield ca on sunday nov 1 opened box on nov 5 at noon and only three packages..."
- "After opening one pack and eating about half of it, we noticed a rodent dropping in the pack. How appalling! We immediately stopped eating it. This was a recently purchased..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."