I really like ritz crackers and especially Ritz bits but I must say that there is not enough peanut butter in them. You can hardly taste the peanut butter in them. I think you should add more peanut butter or make another box that is packed with extra peanut butter.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Bits Peanut Butter
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a bag of Ritz crisp and thin cream cheese and onion flavour on 15/09/2015 to find that it is actually a bag of air and there are no..."
- "I recently purchased a box of Ritz crackers. ALL of the tubes of crackers in the box were either completely crumbled or cracked. There was not one whole cracker in..."
- "I found what looks like a ball( shape ) of flavor seasoning, about the size of a quarter, that didn't break down and coat the chips. i cut it in..."
- "So after i complained to the manager about my 8 year old Paisly Jones,I recieved this letter!!!!!We paid 300$ of the $700....i want you guys to make ot righr!And right..."
- "I really like ritz crackers and especially Ritz bits but I must say that there is not enough peanut butter in them. You can hardly taste the peanut butter in..."
- "Ordered 1500 blank can coolers and over 800 are 4.25" wide when 4" is the usable size....Sure they will send me more but they might be bad too the C.S...."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."