Me too!You look at them and they turn to dust!
We like crackers as snacks on a daily basis. I quit buying Ritz years ago because of this...thought I would try again. TWICE! 2 boxes each time and the same thing.
You tell yourself...it must have been a bad batch-NOPE!
Back to Town House!What a waste of my $
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am not happy with the box and stacks of crackers being smaller and the price being higher! The stacks of crackers are at least 1.5 to 2 inches shorter...."
- "Good Morning, I am not sure what has changed with your Ritz crackers but they seem to crumble extremely easy. I have never had this happen but for the last few..."
- "I recently purchased a box of Ritz crackers. ALL of the tubes of crackers in the box were either completely crumbled or cracked. There was not one whole cracker in..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."