Review about Ritz Crackers from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Crackers are more of a powder.Also found one that looks like a roach lag sticking out the side.
I will see if I can find anyone to determine what it is.
I do have pictures and will not eat ritz anymore.Nabisco has gone to the dogs.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Some green blobs kind of slimy on a couple of the crackers in the package kind of hard to explain..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I received an email from you guys titled, 'It's been six months. Alot can happen.' It was in reference to my complaints about Intoxalock. Alot did happen. Unfortunately, only one..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."