The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on them please have quality control check into this matter sincerely David Archer 336-953-8756
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers Original
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "purchased a 13.7 oz box of ritz crackers from walmart east hills bakersfield ca on sunday nov 1 opened box on nov 5 at noon and only three packages..."
- " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..."
- "The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart. They taste like *** too. Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is..."
- "I just left Smartstyle with my 14 year old son in tears. I took him for a simple trim, I wanted the hair out of his eyes. I specifically told..."
- "Will freeman is a Master LIAR!! Along with his trashy slutty wife!! He will steal your money, lie and string you along for as long as he can! He claims..."
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."