Riverside, California

I bought three 13.7 oz boxes of Snowflake Ritz Crackers for my Holiday entertaining.Much to my disappointment I couldn't use half of them due to the design they were broken in the package.

It was one box that was broken; it was all three.

I don't like to complain but I think something needs to be done about the Snowflake design...Maybe don't perforate it too deep into the cracker??

Review about: Ritz Crackers Snowflake Crackers.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Box after box I have purchased are broken.Maybe they throw them off the truck at customs or wherever they come from.

What ever happened to Nabisco's "Quality Control". Product pride just doesn't exist.

No more of any Ritz crackers for me.Ritz years ago was a good quality product, and changes in mixture and processes are only cheapening the product--not making it any better.