Riverside, California

I bought three 13.7 oz boxes of Snowflake Ritz Crackers for my Holiday entertaining.Much to my disappointment I couldn't use half of them due to the design they were broken in the package.

It was one box that was broken; it was all three.

I don't like to complain but I think something needs to be done about the Snowflake design...Maybe don't perforate it too deep into the cracker??

Review about: Ritz Crackers Snowflake Crackers.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

Box after box I have purchased are broken.Maybe they throw them off the truck at customs or wherever they come from.

What ever happened to Nabisco's "Quality Control". Product pride just doesn't exist.

No more of any Ritz crackers for me.Ritz years ago was a good quality product, and changes in mixture and processes are only cheapening the product--not making it any better.

Ritz Crackers - Whole Wheat Crackers Ritz Crackers "I am an old customer and buy wheat crackers 12.9 Oz boxes on a regular basis. Lately have noticed that each individual package in the box is not sealed from..." Read more RITZ crackers now SUCK! Ritz Crackers "The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart. They taste like *** too. Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge! Ritz Crackers "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Potato chips where stronger then Ritz cracker Ritz Crackers " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more