Ritz Crackers - Review about Ritz Toasted Chips from Mishawaka, Indiana
Crumbled up toasted chips in whole bag
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Ritz Toasted Chips
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I ordered flowers for same day delivery on 8/29. Never showed. Called customer service 15 times the two times I got thru was hung up on but the on..."
- "THIS BUSINESS IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD! they sell a good sale over the phone- hoping innocent people like me who live several hours and states away can not easily come in..."
- "My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart. The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has..."