Chicago, Illinois

I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them again because it's a rip off.

Review about: Toasted Chips.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

I have done this, then I realized----- sold by weight. Remember when the boxes used to say packaged by weight, not volume?

Holcombe, Wisconsin, United States #955274

Any *** knows that like potato chips and crackers that they in flat slightly with air to minimize crushing during shipping and handling. These are the best crackers out.

Ritz Crackers Original Crackers Review from Leicester, England Ritz Crackers "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..." Read more Ritz Crackers Crackers Review from Denver, Colorado Ritz Crackers "Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way. This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out..." Read more Ritz Crackers Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...." Read more Ritz Crackers Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Fashionmia - Loved my dresses Fashionmia "I ordered 3 times for a total of 8 dresses. I ordered a size up and loved them all. I auggest you check out the size chart. Also, shipping takes..." Read more