Chicago, Illinois

I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them again because it's a rip off.

Review about: Toasted Chips.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

I have done this, then I realized----- sold by weight. Remember when the boxes used to say packaged by weight, not volume?

Holcombe, Wisconsin, United States #955274

Any *** knows that like potato chips and crackers that they in flat slightly with air to minimize crushing during shipping and handling. These are the best crackers out.

Ritz Crackers Hint Of Salt Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I normally am not a person to complain. I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was..." Read more Ritz Crackers Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...." Read more Review about Ritz Crackers Original from Asheboro, North Carolina Ritz Crackers "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Should change the name to Crumble Crackers Ritz Crackers "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Ameriwood - Horrid manufacturer! Ameriwood "I purchased 2 diy products for my new home. The TV stand was massively complex but I got it put together and it looks GREAT. I, also0, bought a cut..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more