Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Crackers are thin and broken in sleeves. there're tasteless. CANNOT USE IN MY RECIPES.

Original review updated by user Nov 15, 2022
I'm 75 and have been using Ritz crackers for dips, with cheese and meat, and in numerous recipes for as long as I can remember. They're so thin, they're broken in the sleeve, can't hold a piece of cheese and they're tasteless. Can't use them in my recipes. Until the original Ritz cracker is brought back I JUST BOUGHT MY LAST BOX. Can use suggest another cracker to take Ritz place!!!

User's recommendation: Don't waste your money on the new Ritz recipe cracker, it's tasteless.

ID
Pros
  • No pros anymore
Cons
  • Tasteless
  • So thin they brake
Loss
Preferred solution
Ritz crackers returned to original recipe

I am so unhappy with Ritz crackers as of late. They had been my go to crackers for 50 years. Now they crumble easily and the worst part is they don’t TASTE like Ritz anymore. This is so sad!

Taste. I am so unhappy with Ritz crackers as of late. They had been my go to for 50 years. Now they crumble easily and even worse they do not have that Ritz taste. SO SAD.

User's recommendation: You might want to find a new crackers.

A REAL Ritz Cracker.

Verified Reviewer

Bioengineered food ingredients

I will not be purchasing your bioengineered food product. I will boycott your product as long as this crap is in the crackers. I have informed friends and family and social media to be aware of your bioengineered food product! We are switching to Trader Joes crackers without the unsafe bioengineered food ingredients. You have lost my respect and business!

User's recommendation: Do not purchase this bioengineered food product.

ID
Cons
  • Bioengineered food ingredients
Preferred solution
A safe product without bioengineered food ingredients

No salt on the original Ritz. They taste terrible. Will not be buying anymore. Get it right Ritz!!!!!!

No salt on the original Ritz. Get it right Ritz. Many are not happy with your cracker. They taste different and NO SALT!!!

User's recommendation: Don’t purchase Ritz crackers.

ID
Cons
  • No salt and taste terrible and high cost
Loss
Full refund

Ritz crackers thin and breaking

The last 2 boxes of Ritz crackers I bought where very thin, pale white in color, and no salt. Furthermore, many of them broke as I took them out of the package.I

User's recommendation: If that's how they're going to make their crackers I would buy Townhouse crackers instead.

The last boxes of Ritz crumbles upon opening the package. Thought it was an exception initially.

However subsequent boxes have been the same. Production date 08Jan2023MS2042 ** **.

I didn't know that Ritz was manufactured in Mexico by Mondelez International. Will have to find a substitute because of 2nd rate product with increased price.

Greenwood Village, Colorado