1.5

Tonite having some Ritz I too notice they taste different, not buttery but dry and bland. Secondly they are no longer ROUND, but actually oval shaped, which now I assume they got new equipment and the recipe and process including the shape has changed.

Since the box shows a round cracker this smells like time for a class action lawsuit for false advertising. I'm done they lost another long time customer, their crackers are no longer better than anything else, time for some one to create decent new cracker.

The taste is like a brown Saltine, actually saltines have more taste but these are just as dry. Yes also the packs are smaller and smaller and there is no justification for changing what had been working for years.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ritz crackers family pack. Ritz Crackers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers family pack in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Family Pack Is So Bad ! The crackers Are Very Dry! Not My Ritz I KNOW From Years Ago " Why "

Anaheim, California, United States #1325390

These new Ritz crackers have a fish like taste.Horrible.

I would like to know where they are made.

I feel if the taste isn't from added ingredients then from a place that also deals in fish.I am sticking to other crackers, but much less.

They taste awful!! Almost burnt...

Haven't had them around in a long time and am sorry

they are here now.