I used to love Ritz crackers, my whole family did too. The crackers disintegrate when you open the package and they are under cooked and taste bad.

We have used this cracker for 40 + years and I can't get over it...everyone at Christmas brought Ritz crackers for all of the dips we had, all the boxes were brand new-when we opened the various sleeves they all broke apart while we spooned on cheese dip. We used different crackers that we had but it wasn't the same. I make a hot cheddar bacon dip for every holiday...Ritz was the perfect cracker, not anymore.

This is a cracker, how hard is it to keep it a quality one?

C'mon Nabisco

I liked: Crackers, Darker, Ritz crackers.

I didn't like: To crumbly, No taste.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 08.

Comments

I am in total agreement. I am done with them until they change back.

I’m sick of companies ruining their products. Pretty soon there will be nothing left.

They appear thinner and I’m pretty sure they’ll get smaller and smaller. Pretty soon they’ll be bite size. There are less sleeves in a box, too. It’s not just crackers.

Candy, chips, ice cream, soap. Sick of it. Many products getting ruined for a few extra bucks.

No one takes pride in a quality product when it comes to profits. Nabisco, you should be embarrassed!