I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them again because it's a rip off.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

I have done this, then I realized----- sold by weight. Remember when the boxes used to say packaged by weight, not volume?

Holcombe, Wisconsin, United States #955274

Any *** knows that like potato chips and crackers that they in flat slightly with air to minimize crushing during shipping and handling. These are the best crackers out.

Ritz Crackers - Original Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Original Crackers Review from Leicester, England Ritz Crackers "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..." Read more Ritz Crackers were broken and package inside was torn. Ritz Crackers "I opened a box of Ritz Crackers and the crackers inside were mostly crushed and one package was torn on the side (see photos). What was even more strange, was..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge! Ritz Crackers "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more