Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way.This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out of the sleeve without crumbling to dust, and tey are badicalky white.

Its been like this the last few boxed.Ritz, we had fun, but im done.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ritz Crackers - Should change the name to Crumble Crackers Ritz Crackers "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...." Read more Ritz Crackers - Original Crackers Review from Leicester, England Ritz Crackers "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Complaint- way too much salt Ritz Crackers "I had a craving for Ritz crackers with a dip my niece made for Easter we stopped by a Walmart and bought some. I took a tube to the office..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more