Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way.This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out of the sleeve without crumbling to dust, and tey are badicalky white.
Its been like this the last few boxed.Ritz, we had fun, but im done.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I love Ritz crackers. Understatement. If there are none left, I feel like the pantry is empty. That should say how much I want them around. Since your bacon variety came..."
- "Some green blobs kind of slimy on a couple of the crackers in the package kind of hard to explain..."
- "I buy the Ritz Crackerfuls peanut butter & chocolate because it makes a great snack for my husband that's dietetic , but after opening my new box and seeing the..."
- "Rented a car in Denver on 10/24/2016. Toll charges were $3.55 per exit, Fox added $15.00 for each exit, for the day of rental I expected to pay $10.65 (3 toll..."
- "I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair. My room had not been..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."