Featured

My family loves ritz crackers and the last box we got.the sleeves were short some crackers, it was full of air.

We compared them to the last sleeve of the last box we bought and it seems to be missing about 5 from each sleeve.I feel like i was robbed of my favorite cracker!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

You say this product was not as described, but nowhere on the packaging does it describe the product as 4 full bags.It described a product weight.

Did you weigh the product, and did it come up short? You neglected to mention this crucial bit of info. You should quit smoking. It is bad for your health.

Newports especially.You are either black or in high school.