I love your crackers. I eat them plain right out the sleave. But the last 2 family size boxes I purchased were over cooked.almost burnt.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

I can't complain people can *** complain about this. You bought a bag of crackers, and they weren't to your standard?

I bet you *** ate them anyway.

Neptune Beach, Florida, United States #967630

The worst Chinese food I ever had the chicken was horrible frys was cold hard everything was wack I mean wacky as *** bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad I mean bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.......