I am not happy with the box and stacks of crackers being smaller and the price being higher! The stacks of crackers are at least 1.5 to 2 inches shorter. ..

Review about: Ritz Crackers Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

not only the price, but also the fact that almost all the crackers are crumbly and broken before I even open a sleeve.I know that might be the store's fault, too, but it never used to happen.

Less quality, higher prices, less product.Looks like I'm switching to something else.

Texas, United States #875210

Buy store brand instead.I just bought a box of Great Value brand crackers yesterday after noticing the extra downsize on the Ritz.

I wasn't sure if we would like them, but at least wanted to give them a try..... they are pretty good. I can't tell a whole lot of difference. I refuse to buy Ritz again.

I think they went a little overboard this time with the downsizing.

Now, they better not downsize my Blue Bell or, yuppppp.....my Spam.

Portland, Maine, United States #849102

....the "Fresh Stacks" have fewer crackers in each package and the good old salty Ritz flavor seems to be less salty. I'll try some other brands before I spend this kind of money on smaller quantity and quality again.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #831061

I'm right there with you I'm not happy at all about them "burning the candle at both ends" Smaller box and higher price. Doing that gives the impression of someone trying to pull something over on you. Ritz are VERY good crackers but I do not like the smaller box combined with higher price at all.