I have been eat ritze and last box buy few day from Wallmart in Las Vegas help with amount food take in a day. Bag of crackes fun taste look salt on miss favor it hard and box siad jun 25 , 2015 this is wrost bag I had eat now I m staved myself from put them Into my body this was daily food.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

RITZ crackers now SUCK! Ritz Crackers "The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart. They taste like *** too. Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Crackers Review from Denver, Colorado Ritz Crackers "Last year or 2, Ritz crakers have become so brittle, and not in a good way. This last box i got, they actually seem undercooked, cant evrn get them out..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Disgusting Ritz sludge! Ritz Crackers "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more