I normally am not a person to complain.I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was labeled "low sodium lightly salted crackers" right?

Ok. So I tried them for the first time and was shocked when I ate them because they were extremely salty. I had to read the box again because I had to make sure that I read that correctly. Then I laughed and said wow they must have messed up a batch or something.

Cause these are extremely covered with salt like I've never seen before and I am not one to exaggerate. Like I tried eating them anyway but I couldn't because of the smount of salt that were on them. I let my husband try them and he said the same thing.

We are both young adults.Also, I see I am not the only one who agrees that the crackers fall apart too easily at the touch of them.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States #1247691

I think Ritz should sell all their crackers and Mexico only.seeing that they change the formula let the Mexicans keep it and eat it, keep our American jobs bring our crackers back then I'll Bye them again

Jamaica, New York, United States #1240499

There is a problem with Ritz crackers.Sometimes there is no salt and sometimes the salt is unbearable.

I believe this is why they are always on sale now.Also they crumble when you touch them.

Snover, Michigan, United States #1240403

Yeah, I've noticed the past couple of years that Ritz crackers crumble immediately when you try to put anything on them. I've stopped buying them if there are other alternatives available.