I normally am not a person to complain.I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was labeled "low sodium lightly salted crackers" right?
Ok. So I tried them for the first time and was shocked when I ate them because they were extremely salty. I had to read the box again because I had to make sure that I read that correctly. Then I laughed and said wow they must have messed up a batch or something.
Cause these are extremely covered with salt like I've never seen before and I am not one to exaggerate. Like I tried eating them anyway but I couldn't because of the smount of salt that were on them. I let my husband try them and he said the same thing.
We are both young adults.Also, I see I am not the only one who agrees that the crackers fall apart too easily at the touch of them.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled. The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "Good Morning, I am not sure what has changed with your Ritz crackers but they seem to crumble extremely easy. I have never had this happen but for the last few..."
- "IF you’re in a hurry, just watch the video https://youtu.be/SwRDVoFxK9A The rest is what led up to it. When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."