The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart.They taste like *** too.
Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is the same number of crackers in each stack - notice how much taller the stack of old crackers appears. Look at how think the new crackers are in the package compared to the original version. Bring back the old version!
Cutting corners and getting cheap on us consumers is greedy!
The profits they think they will gain will disappear when people like me leave them faster than the old, tired Republicans bailed on Trump.What a joke!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..."
- " just as other pissed customers had said, the Ritz crackers where broken and turned to crumbs, and that was before i even opened the sleeve. It's been this..."
- "I was eating the ritz toasted sour cream and onion chips and found this in the bag. Disgusting!..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "We experienced nothing but horrible cleaning from Executive Janitorial in San Luis Obispo California - as this cleaning company gave us a bid so low it looked very questionable as..."
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- " I ordered a set of four drinking glasses by Del Sol and they arrived with one glass broken. I feel that the appropriate packaging for glass was not applied..."