The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart.They taste like *** too.

Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is the same number of crackers in each stack - notice how much taller the stack of old crackers appears. Look at how think the new crackers are in the package compared to the original version. Bring back the old version!

Cutting corners and getting cheap on us consumers is greedy!

The profits they think they will gain will disappear when people like me leave them faster than the old, tired Republicans bailed on Trump.What a joke!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ritz crackers original crackers. Ritz Crackers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ritz crackers original crackers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ritz Crackers.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1303710

I agree with you....the new taste is terrible

Prospect, Connecticut, United States #1258221

totally agree, our family noticed this months ago.so tired of this ***.

Dial bar was the first thing to be down sized, that was blatant, after the cost of diesel fuel went thru the roof in07. Airlines and their fees.

It was happening before with down sizing products, miss Andy Ronney, but now no one raises prices they change the product.God, I hate that.