The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart.They taste like *** too.
Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is the same number of crackers in each stack - notice how much taller the stack of old crackers appears. Look at how think the new crackers are in the package compared to the original version. Bring back the old version!
Cutting corners and getting cheap on us consumers is greedy!
The profits they think they will gain will disappear when people like me leave them faster than the old, tired Republicans bailed on Trump.What a joke!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..."
- "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..."
- " I ordered a set of four drinking glasses by Del Sol and they arrived with one glass broken. I feel that the appropriate packaging for glass was not applied..."
- "We experienced nothing but horrible cleaning from Executive Janitorial in San Luis Obispo California - as this cleaning company gave us a bid so low it looked very questionable as..."
- "A COD customer, we requested gas when the tank became empty. The supply that usually lasts 2 mo., ran out after 3 weeks. Upon requesting delivery & happy to pay..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."