San Luis Obispo, California

The new version of the Ritz cracker is much thinner and crumbles apart.They taste like *** too.

Notice the difference in the attached pictures. There is the same number of crackers in each stack - notice how much taller the stack of old crackers appears. Look at how think the new crackers are in the package compared to the original version. Bring back the old version!

Cutting corners and getting cheap on us consumers is greedy!

The profits they think they will gain will disappear when people like me leave them faster than the old, tired Republicans bailed on Trump.What a joke!

Review about: Ritz Crackers Original.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

Eddie
Richmond, Virginia, United States #1303710

I agree with you....the new taste is terrible

Prospect, Connecticut, United States #1258221

totally agree, our family noticed this months ago.so tired of this ***.

Dial bar was the first thing to be down sized, that was blatant, after the cost of diesel fuel went thru the roof in07. Airlines and their fees.

It was happening before with down sizing products, miss Andy Ronney, but now no one raises prices they change the product.God, I hate that.