Ritz Crackers Original Crackers Review from Leicester, England
I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call.I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the bottom of the packet that was in the outer box!
If it wasn't for me being a parent and keeping watch over my son while he was eating the last few he would have actually eaten a dropping!I am fuming!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."
- " I write to get your advice on a car rental and subsequent deduction of charges which are on dispute On the 20th Of January we hired a vehicle from..."
- "Good day to you and the rest of staffs. My name is Miss Joan Shurland, one of your over seas customer. I brought a skirt from you which I receive..."
- "They sent me a jumper that clearly wasn't the jumper they advertised, it was the worst quality ever and nothing like the picture. Then they insisted that I return it..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."