I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call.I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the bottom of the packet that was in the outer box!

If it wasn't for me being a parent and keeping watch over my son while he was eating the last few he would have actually eaten a dropping!I am fuming!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ritz crackers original crackers from Ritz Crackers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ritz Crackers - Hint Of Salt Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I normally am not a person to complain. I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Review Ritz Crackers "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..." Read more Ritz Crackers were broken and package inside was torn. Ritz Crackers "I opened a box of Ritz Crackers and the crackers inside were mostly crushed and one package was torn on the side (see photos). What was even more strange, was..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more