I just bought a box of ritz crackers yesterday 10/16/15.. They are just the plain ones but they had peanut butter on them!!!!!!!! I'm so not ok with it!!!!

Natensam51381 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ritz Crackers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ritz Crackers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ritz Crackers ritz crackers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ritz Crackers - Original Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "My crackers fall to crumbs at the slightest touch and the taste is different... What did you do and can you please undo it asap? Should I change brands? Why..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Crackers Review Ritz Crackers "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...." Read more Ritz Crackers - Sour Cream And Onion Crackers Review from Lennon, Michigan Ritz Crackers "I was eating the ritz toasted sour cream and onion chips and found this in the bag. Disgusting!..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more