Ritz Crackers - Review in Food Manufacturers category
I normally am not a person to complain.I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was labeled "low sodium lightly salted crackers" right?
Ok. So I tried them for the first time and was shocked when I ate them because they were extremely salty. I had to read the box again because I had to make sure that I read that correctly. Then I laughed and said wow they must have messed up a batch or something.
Cause these are extremely covered with salt like I've never seen before and I am not one to exaggerate. Like I tried eating them anyway but I couldn't because of the smount of salt that were on them. I let my husband try them and he said the same thing.
We are both young adults.Also, I see I am not the only one who agrees that the crackers fall apart too easily at the touch of them.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me too! You look at them and they turn to dust! We like crackers as snacks on a daily basis. I quit buying Ritz years ago because of this...thought I..."
- "Gross . The ones at the begining of tge the package were fine. But old crusty peanut butter ,were on the onestowards the end of two packages of our..."
- "I bought a box of original plain ritz crackers this morning to eat with my cream cheese and pickle dip and one of the packages of crackers had about 8..."
- "it is the 2rd of january 2016 and the phone I purchased from straight talk around the 15th of december including the plan and 45.00 unlimited 30 day service..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "I arrived at the club to workout and upon my arrival, my name was posted on the door telling me and the entire community that I couldn't use that gym..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."