Ritz Crackers - Review in Food Manufacturers category

14 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews

I normally am not a person to complain.I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was labeled "low sodium lightly salted crackers" right?

Ok. So I tried them for the first time and was shocked when I ate them because they were extremely salty. I had to read the box again because I had to make sure that I read that correctly. Then I laughed and said wow they must have messed up a batch or something.

Cause these are extremely covered with salt like I've never seen before and I am not one to exaggerate. Like I tried eating them anyway but I couldn't because of the smount of salt that were on them. I let my husband try them and he said the same thing.

We are both young adults.Also, I see I am not the only one who agrees that the crackers fall apart too easily at the touch of them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #953794

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ritz Crackers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 29 #1247691 East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States

I think Ritz should sell all their crackers and Mexico only.seeing that they change the formula let the Mexicans keep it and eat it, keep our American jobs bring our crackers back then I'll Bye them again

Nov 14 #1240499 Jamaica, New York, United States

There is a problem with Ritz crackers. Sometimes there is no salt and sometimes the salt is unbearable. I believe this is why they are always on sale now. Also they crumble when you touch them.

Nov 14 #1240403 Snover, Michigan, United States

Yeah, I've noticed the past couple of years that Ritz crackers crumble immediately when you try to put anything on them. I've stopped buying them if there are other alternatives available.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ritz Crackers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ritz Crackers.
Filing a new complaint about
×