Lennon, Michigan

Update by user Jun 05, 2016

Please contact me 586-839-6963

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2016

I was eating the ritz toasted sour cream and onion chips and found this in the bag. Disgusting!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ritz crackers sour cream and onion crackers from Ritz Crackers was there was a foreign green blob in the bag Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ritz Crackers - Crackers NOT CRUMBS, PLEASE Ritz Crackers "For the past several months, the Ritz crackers are crumbs, not crackers. They are crumbs before they even make it out of the package. What's going on??? Is this a..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Should change the name to Crumble Crackers Ritz Crackers "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...." Read more Ritz Crackers - Crumbs not Crackers Ritz Crackers "I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled. The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when..." Read more Ritz Crackers - Roasted Vegetable Crackers Review from Ridgeland, Mississippi Ritz Crackers "So, I've been short changed. I guess that's what big corporations can get away with, charge a fortune and trick people into buying their products. #notveryhappy#extremelydisappointedwithritz!!..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more