Featured Not resolved

Noticed a new item at Costco recently, Ritz snack crackers with cheese. Used to enjoy these so I bought a case. I have only opened 2 so far but both only have about 2/3 of the cheese cup filled. Hey, where's the cheese ?!. If I did not want cheese I would have bought a box of crackers only! I am attaching a picture of the 2nd package I opened. If the answer is that the product now comes with less cheese then the packaging should be re-designed so the cheese cup is filled to the top! I feel I am getting ripped off here...

Regards,

keithi

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ava, Missouri, United States #996570

Really? Youre complaining about the amount of cheese...get a life...backs of potato chips arent full to to brim do you also complain about that too?

Dallas, Texas, United States #996424

So what, man?It's not like anyone uses the other 1/3.

In fact, most people eat LESS than 2/3 of cheese.God, calm down you spoiled brat.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #995772

Ever since I can remember, whenever I purchased these snacks, it came packaged like this, "2/3rds" full.I think it is similar to how when you purchase a bag of chips, it is only 1/2 full...

I am guessing there needs to be some kind of air pocket when the plastic covering is placed so that the cheese spread does not ooze out?But I do not know what would have changed if you previously purchased this snack with more cheese in it.