Ritz crackers with cheese dip ripoff
Noticed a new item at Costco recently, Ritz snack crackers with cheese. Used to enjoy these so I bought a case. I have only opened 2 so far but both only have about 2/3 of the cheese cup filled. Hey, where's the cheese ?!. If I did not want cheese I would have bought a box of crackers only! I am attaching a picture of the 2nd package I opened. If the answer is that the product now comes with less cheese then the packaging should be re-designed so the cheese cup is filled to the top! I feel I am getting ripped off here...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..."
- "I normally am not a person to complain. I've always been content with the food I have infront of me, but I bought a pack of ritz crackers that was..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "San Diego based realtor, Tony Troxel, is facing a 12 person jury made up of multiple etnicities, where he must explain his conduct. Barbara Bolla inends to call Ken Bourke,..."