Ritz crackers with cheese dip ripoff

297 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews

Noticed a new item at Costco recently, Ritz snack crackers with cheese. Used to enjoy these so I bought a case. I have only opened 2 so far but both only have about 2/3 of the cheese cup filled. Hey, where's the cheese ?!. If I did not want cheese I would have bought a box of crackers only! I am attaching a picture of the 2nd package I opened. If the answer is that the product now comes with less cheese then the packaging should be re-designed so the cheese cup is filled to the top! I feel I am getting ripped off here...

Regards,

keithi

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Crackers
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #651200

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ritz Crackers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 7 No 7
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
297 of 448 Ritz Crackers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 18, 2015 #996570 Ava, Missouri, United States

Really? Youre complaining about the amount of cheese...get a life...backs of potato chips arent full to to brim do you also complain about that too?

Jun 17, 2015 #996424 Dallas, Texas, United States

So what, man? It's not like anyone uses the other 1/3. In fact, most people eat LESS than 2/3 of cheese. God, calm down you spoiled brat.

Jun 16, 2015 #995772 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ever since I can remember, whenever I purchased these snacks, it came packaged like this, "2/3rds" full. I think it is similar to how when you purchase a bag of chips, it is only 1/2 full... I am guessing there needs to be some kind of air pocket when the plastic covering is placed so that the cheese spread does not ooze out? But I do not know what would have changed if you previously purchased this snack with more cheese in it.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ritz Crackers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ritz Crackers.
Filing a new complaint about
×