San Diego, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Noticed a new item at Costco recently, Ritz snack crackers with cheese. Used to enjoy these so I bought a case. I have only opened 2 so far but both only have about 2/3 of the cheese cup filled. Hey, where's the cheese ?!. If I did not want cheese I would have bought a box of crackers only! I am attaching a picture of the 2nd package I opened. If the answer is that the product now comes with less cheese then the packaging should be re-designed so the cheese cup is filled to the top! I feel I am getting ripped off here...

Regards,

keithi

Review about: Crackers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $15
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Ava, Missouri, United States #996570

Really? Youre complaining about the amount of cheese...get a life...backs of potato chips arent full to to brim do you also complain about that too?

Dallas, Texas, United States #996424

So what, man?It's not like anyone uses the other 1/3.

In fact, most people eat LESS than 2/3 of cheese.God, calm down you spoiled brat.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #995772

Ever since I can remember, whenever I purchased these snacks, it came packaged like this, "2/3rds" full.I think it is similar to how when you purchase a bag of chips, it is only 1/2 full...

I am guessing there needs to be some kind of air pocket when the plastic covering is placed so that the cheese spread does not ooze out?But I do not know what would have changed if you previously purchased this snack with more cheese in it.