Marblehead, Massachusetts

I found what looks like a ball( shape ) of flavor seasoning, about the size of a quarter, that didn't break down and coat the chips.i cut it in half to see if it was something coated, but it was the same throughout.

This is from a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips ( sour cream and onion ). 8.1 oz. I bought these on 8/14 from my local grocery store.

I hope the picture iv'e enclosed will give you a good look at what i wrote about.other than that, these chips are excellent and not overly salted.

Review about: Ritz Sour Cream And Onion Chips.

I liked: Ritz toasted chips.

I didn't like: Crumbledpoor quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Crackers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not excessively salted / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Leduc, Alberta, Canada #1240188

Why would this be on here?

Unless it's a joke that's gone over my head?

So some of the seasoning on your crackers didn't disperse evenly and made a little ball of seasoning?

Who gives a rats a**.

It's obviously just seasoning from the crackers so eat it or throw it out.If this was put on here as a joke then I apologize but if it wasn't please seek some professional help.