I found what looks like a ball( shape ) of flavor seasoning, about the size of a quarter, that didn't break down and coat the chips.i cut it in half to see if it was something coated, but it was the same throughout.

This is from a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips ( sour cream and onion ). 8.1 oz. I bought these on 8/14 from my local grocery store.

I hope the picture iv'e enclosed will give you a good look at what i wrote about.other than that, these chips are excellent and not overly salted.

This reviewer shared experience about "not excessively salted" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ritz Crackers and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ritz crackers crackers from Ritz Crackers was crumbledpoor quality , but reviewer liked ritz toasted chips. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Crackers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Crackers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Comments

Leduc, Alberta, Canada #1240188

Why would this be on here?

Unless it's a joke that's gone over my head?

So some of the seasoning on your crackers didn't disperse evenly and made a little ball of seasoning?

Who gives a rats a**.

It's obviously just seasoning from the crackers so eat it or throw it out.If this was put on here as a joke then I apologize but if it wasn't please seek some professional help.