Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion.
There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was supposed to have ~96 crackers in it.
It was mostly just clumps of seasoning with a few chips on top...
Being that this website requires 100 words, I am going to now fill up the rest of my review with nonsense. Trumpet calls the end times billions. Beware the rooster on his head. Find the burning white popular, and run away from it all down under. Be at peace.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Toasted Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."