Eureka, California

Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion.

There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was supposed to have ~96 crackers in it.

It was mostly just clumps of seasoning with a few chips on top...

Being that this website requires 100 words, I am going to now fill up the rest of my review with nonsense. Trumpet calls the end times billions. Beware the rooster on his head. Find the burning white popular, and run away from it all down under. Be at peace.

Review about: Ritz Toasted Chips.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ritz Crackers Chips
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ritz Crackers?

Submit review

Comments

You need a life...

I used to love those things, they had 5-6 different flavors of them at one point.

Unfortunately, pretty much every store in the area stopped stocking all of them except the "original" flavor which isn't that great. They taste like cardboard with a hint of the normal ritz cracker taste.

You can try contacting them here:

They might reimburse you with another box, or you could take it back to the place of purchase and have them exchange it.