Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion.
There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was supposed to have ~96 crackers in it.
It was mostly just clumps of seasoning with a few chips on top...
Being that this website requires 100 words, I am going to now fill up the rest of my review with nonsense. Trumpet calls the end times billions. Beware the rooster on his head. Find the burning white popular, and run away from it all down under. Be at peace.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ritz Toasted Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Open the sleeve, they look nice. When you touch them they fall into pieces and you can't do anything with them. I'm going to return them to make..."
- "Was very disappointed with the packaging of the Ritz share pack I bought! When I opened the box most biscuits were broken. ..."
- "The last few boxes of Ritz crackers that I have bought from Food Lion in Asheboro North Carolina fall apart at the touch you can't even put peanut butter on..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."